Are you intrigued by reversible patchwork?
Do you want to make beautiful window hangings that look like stained glass?
Need one on one help for finishing your project?
Then this is for you!
You will get:
- video instruction along with clear printable instructions for a window hanging project
- clear instructions for the techniques you can use in many more projects
- advice for choosing the best colour combinations and fabrics
- replies to your questions
- access any time at your own pace
- inspiration for future projects
Elizabeth DeCroos is the designer and teacher at Epida Studio. She loves to work in quilting, pojagi and embroidery and teach these techniques to others.
Learn more and get her to speak to your group.