Do you want to make a maple leaf window hanging?
Is following a written pattern difficult for you?
Do you want to be able to ask an instructor for help?
Then this is for you!
You will get:
- printable cutting lists and layouts for making the fall window hanging
- demonstration for making the reversible patchwork seam
- video demonstrations for construction of each individual part
- assembly tips
- watch anytime, at your own pace
- ability to ask questions directly to the instructor
- six months of access
designer, teacher, speaker
Elizabeth enjoys doing all types of sewing and needlework and teaching others new techniques. Find out how to take a course or workshop.