Do you want to make a maple leaf window hanging?
Is following a written pattern difficult for you?
Do you want to be able to ask an instructor for help?
Then this is for you!
You will get:
- printable cutting lists and layouts for making the fall window hanging
- demonstration for making the reversible patchwork seam
- video demonstrations for construction of each individual part
- assembly tips
- watch anytime, at your own pace
- ability to ask questions directly to the instructor
- six months of access
Elizabeth DeCroos is the designer and teacher at Epida Studio. She loves to work in quilting, pojagi and embroidery and teach these techniques to others.
Learn more and get her to speak to your group.