After two weeks of sick kids, I think I’m finally back to normal. I’ve made a lot of progress on my knit sock (which is a great project to work on while watching movies with sick kids.) I like how this sock is turning out, and the cable is great motivation to keep going, since I want to get to the next twist.
I’m participating in a mystery quilt from the Canadian Quilters’ Association. I’ve never done a mystery quilt before, but I’ve always wanted to try one. This one seems do-able since the clues are given monthly. This month, I made a whole whack of pink HST units. It’s interesting, since my main quilt colours are going to be blue, and I’m using scrappy pink as accent colours. So although I love these pieces, I know they’re not representative of what the finished quilt will look like.
I made another modern pojagi piece, and it turned out great! It is made with 10″ pre-cut batik squares, and put together with an improv technique. I think the project will be great for workshops. I will share this finished project soon.
Have a great week!